Senior Ruby Developer
North of You, LLC, dba Arsenal (https://witharsenal.com/) is a Kickstarter-backed camera accessories company that is seeking a full-time Senior Ruby Developer. Arsenal is a camera assistant tool for many DSLR and mirrorless cameras that uses deep learning and computational photography to help people achieve better results from their cameras. Arsenal is growing rapidly and looking for highly qualified, driven individuals to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join an early stage company that presents growth opportunities as the business expands.
The Senior Ruby Developer will be responsible for building and enhancing iOS mobile apps and embedded software. We are a small, mostly remote development team with a very senior and highly talented composition. The Arsenal team strives to moves quickly, while maintaining a high-quality codebase. We believe in hiring great developers and giving them the autonomy to build great products. Being creative, willing to research solutions, and adept at solving problems in complex, multivariate environments is a must.
Qualifications and Skills
Our best Senior Ruby Developer candidates will have:
- Significant experience building Ruby apps
- Familiarity with Crystal, Elixir, Rust, Haskell, Swift, or Go a plus
- Ability to drive architecture decisions around complex feature requirements
- Familiarity with XCode and/or the Cocoa Touch a plus
- Flexibility and be very engaged in a startup environment
- The ability to learn quickly
- Knowledge of photography and use of DSLR/Mirrorless cameras a plus
- Senior Developer: 5+ years
- Ruby Developer: 1+ years
- Remote or from our office in Bozeman, Montana
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.