Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
North of You, LLC, dba Arsenal (https://witharsenal.com/) is a Kickstarter-backed camera accessories company that is seeking a full-time QA Analyst. Arsenal is growing rapidly and looking for highly qualified, driven individuals to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join an early stage company that presents growth opportunities as the business expands.
The QA Analyst position will primarily be responsible for executing test procedures and performing other validations to evaluate functionality of a mobile app (Android and Apple versions) interacting with a hardware device (our product) that connects to various DSLR or mirrorless cameras (over 100 are supported). Test procedures are designed to validate connectivity and core functionality with different types of cameras while using various phones with different Operating Systems, OS versions, and phone manufacturers/models. Testing in this multivariate environment requires strong attention to detail, ability to document and communicate issues or recommendations clearly, and consistency of execution.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute a described testing procedure
- Evaluate, improve, and document the testing procedure
- Identify, replicate, and document any failure points in multivariate environments
- Use experience and judgement to identify any inconsistencies or poor user experiences not covered by the testing procedure
- Make suggestions on how to improve the UI/UX by leveraging known best practices or based on judgement
Qualifications and Skills
Our best QA Analyst candidates will:
- Have demonstrated success in multivariate testing environments
- Strong knowledge of QA automation and QA software
- Possess strong knowledge of mobile phones and mobile app testing procedures
- Be methodical in approach and documentation
- Have strong communication and documentation skills
- Ability to automate QA processes a plus
- Knowledge and use of DSLR/Mirrorless cameras a plus
- Be able to learn quickly
- Not be afraid to solve problems or raise issues
- Be flexible and very engaged in a startup environment
- From our office in Bozeman, Montana required
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com.