Customer Support - Full Time
North of You, LLC, dba Arsenal (https://witharsenal.com/) is a Kickstarter-backed camera accessories company that is seeking Full-Time or near Full-Time Customer Service Representatives. The focus for these positions will be on camera & mobile device technical support, as well as administrative and sales support, through online channels (email, social media).
If you have technical expertise with mobile and camera hardware, a passion for photography, and helping people this may be a great fit. It's an opportunity to join an early stage company that is launching an exciting product and growing fast. In addition to helping our customers with the Arsenal product, you’ll also get to test new features before they hit the market.
This is a work-from-home position with a flexible schedule. You must be able to work a total of 30+ hours/week for part-time or 40 hours/week for full-time. Weekend availability is desired but not a requirement.
Strong technical knowledge of DSLR or mirrorless cameras and mobile device troubleshooting is a must. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with advanced photography techniques like focus stacking, exposure bracketing, and timelapses.
We already have a substantial sized team working on customer support, and our growth has necessitated even more. We use Intercom, a product designed to take inputs from multiple sources (email, Facebook messenger, etc) to communicate with customers. The ideal Customer Service Representative will be able to blend their photography, technical, and product knowledge (gained through training) to help customers with their Arsenal.
Please submit your resume to be considered.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering sales-related questions about the product
- Addressing technical support questions
- Assisting with customer administrative requests
- Researching answers as needed, primarily online
- Monitoring social media engagement and respond as appropriate
- Escalating customer-reported issues or new questions as needed
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Strong technical knowledge of DSLR/Mirrorless cameras
- Hands-on professional experience working with camera hardware and/or mobile hardware accessories
- Professional experience in a formal, ticket-based customer support role
- Significant photography experience and familiarity with advanced photographic techniques
- Enjoys troubleshooting complex technical problems
- Self-directed and motivated to help customers
- Able to learn quickly by conducting your own research
- Fluent in English with strong written communication skills
- This is a remote position. You can work from anywhere with a fast and reliable internet connection
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com.